49 Hillshire Dr. Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Tucked up into a park-like setting, this contemporary home is in the ideal location. It’s open, flowing floor plan with high ceilings, walls of windows, and southern exposure make it bright, light and sunny. Storage abounds throughout the house with multiple closets and pocket areas. Entertaining guests is fun and easy with the large living rooms, family rooms and lower level media/theater room. All will enjoy the backyard complete with an exquisite pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, fireplace, seating and yard space. A beautiful sunroom off the kitchen is the perfect retreat for morning coffee or respite from the elements. Award winning Lake Oswego schools; Westridge Elementary, Lakeridge Junior High and Lakeridge High School.
• 4193 Total Square Footage
• 4 Bedroom, 2 full and 2 -1/2 Baths
• Built in 1981
• High ceilings, skylights, walls of windows
• Beautiful hardwoods
• Extra closets for tons of storage
• Master suite with private entry and balcony
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and eat-in area.
• Family room with built in storage/bar/sink
• Formal dining room off kitchen
• Office with french doors
• Lower level media room
• 2 Car garage with storage closets and shelving
• Glass enclosed sunroom
• In-ground pool and hot tub
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• Outdoor kitchen complete with grill, sink, and mini fridge.
• Beautiful decks and yard for entertaining.