|9139 SW 190th Beaverton, OR 97007|
On the top of Cooper Mountain rests this solidly built 1966 trilevel home that lives large! Bring your dreams—horses, chickens, sheep, dogs or simply an exquisite garden with room for grapes, an orchard or lawn for playing. Four bedrooms, two family rooms and a lower level with spacious flex room to make your own. Enjoy summertime fun in the backyard inground pool! New toolshed and loads of parking if you're a contractor with utility or construction trucks/ vehicles. Located at the crown of Cooper Mountain, walk to the Nature House, Cooper Mountain Vineyards and area parks. Strong location with only 10 minutes to Nike and Intel, yet surrounded by territorial views of the Coast range and countryside. Call Kendall for more information!
• 2438 Total Square Footage
• 4 Bedrooms/2 Full baths
• Sound 1966 construction- cozy and comfortable
• Main floor family room with wood burning fireplace
• Lower level flex room for studio, work out room or make your own!
• Efficient kitchen with eating bar
• Dining room with hardwood floors
• Covered front porch
• Fully fences with nearly one acre of grounds
• Westerly territorial and coast range views!
• 2 Car Garage
• Outstanding Beaverton school district
• Hazeldale Elementary
• Mountain View Middle School
• Aloha High School
• Home to 3 of the state’s top charter schools!
• Low taxes: $4683.65