You’ve won our hearts! Our affection for you is undeniable and we love to help with all your housing needs. Home may be where the heart is, but there’s lots to love in and around our great city too. Here’s some fun ideas for your Valentine’s weekend!
- Find the perfect restaurant for a romantic Valentine’s dinner at Open Table.
- How about celebrating Valentine’s Day at the winery? Romance in the Cellar is a romantic dinner Saturday with wine at Eola Hills Wine Cellars.
- Are you up for a muddy run? Try the My Muddy Valentine 5K this weekend which features fun obstacles, mud, beer, brunch, mimosas, and music at Lee Farms.
- Maybe you’d rather tango the night away? The Tango Festival includes classes at all levels plus many opportunities to dance at the Double Tree by Hilton.
- Who doesn’t like wine and chocolate? Valentine’s Wine & Chocolate Weekend pairs chocolate with wine at 20 Columbia Gorge Wineries.