|18025 Sarah Hill Lane Lake Oswego, OR 97035|
Welcome to Sarah Hill Lane! One of Lake Oswego’s most coveted streets! The charm of yesteryear meets modern living in this welcoming home with wrap around front porch. Built in the 1970’s, this home exudes charm and character and has been lovingly updated for today’s lifestyle! Open and circular ﬂoor plan with all of the right rooms to enjoy! Exquisite backyard landscaping includes jetted current swim pool installed by Anderson Poolworks- one of Portland’s ﬁnest pool designers! Enjoy a lake lifestyle with a nearby boat and swim easement equidistant to both Lakeridge Jr High and Lakeridge High School… This home shines! Welcome home!
- 4 Bedroom/3.5 bath+bonus room & ofﬁce/sunroom
- Built in 1978, 3442 square fee
- Gracious ﬂoor plan for family & entertaining
- Spacious updated kitchen w/cooking/eating island, SS appliances, dining area, & plantation shutters.
- Butler’s pantry with tons of storage, sink, pantry with room for additional refrigerator and a pass-through window to the family room.
- Flex room for either Sun-room or Ofﬁce w/ french doors & walls of windows looking over the exquisite patio/yard
- Convenient Mud room that leads to the pool & breezeway
- Formal dining room with built in china storage
- Large formal living with ﬁreplace & built-in bookcases
- Wrap-around porch for sitting & sipping ice tea!
- All bedrooms, laundry room, bonus room/workout room and full bath all on the upper level.
- Master Bedroom w/walk-in closet and spa-like full bath
- Upper and lower patio areas for dining or ping pong
- Anderson Poolworks exercise pool w/cascading water feature and spacious level lawn in the backyard.
- Access to Membership at both Blue Heron Easement and Lakeview Recreation Club- Boat & Swim on LO!
- Westridge Elementary, Lakeridge Jr. & Sr. High