|12819 Alto Park Road Lake Oswego, OR 97034|
Welcome to this hard to ﬁnd 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with level yard and exquisite outdoor entertaining area. This home captures the look, location and ﬂoor plan sought after in today’s marketplace! Enjoy the living room with beautiful ﬁreplace, a formal dining room for special occasions, and a spacious kitchen with fantastic entertaining island open to both the family room and eating nook. Soaring ceilings with westerly exposure allows the sunlight to pour in through wall of windows! The main ﬂoor ofﬁce has French doors and is off the front entry. A spacious bonus room upstairs is perfect for the kids to play! Need room for an in-law or nanny? There is a true guest suite with a full bath upstairs away from the children’s rooms offering tremendous privacy. The master suite leads out to a large 16x14’ balcony overlooking the lush landscaping. Truly a must see!
- Custom home thoughtfully planned and built in 2008 with over 4100 square ft.
- 1/3 acre lot with rare, private, ﬂat backyard
- 4 Bedroom, 4.5 baths
- Elegant two-story entry w/open staircase
- Hardwood ﬂoors throughout main hallways
- Custom, trayed ceilings throughout
- Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, eating island, tons of cabinets and custom tilework.
- Separate casual dining areas of the kitchen.
- Formal dining room w/ views to the covered patio
- Living room and family rooms on the main level with beautiful gas ﬁreplaces.
- Master Suite with double sinks, shower room, jet tub and spacious walk in closet.
- Private balcony leading off the master bedroom
- 19’x15’Bonus room upstairs
- Study with french doors off the entry
- 3 Car attached garage
- Covered and uncovered patios for entertaining.
- Forest Hills Elementary, LOJH, LOHS