|14102 Kimberly Circle Lake Oswego, OR 97035|
Walk to Starbucks, Oswego Grill and the Temple. Excellent location and total quality in this beautifully maintained home in Lake Oswego. The sunny front porch welcomes you upon arrival! Casual front room and formal dining leads way to the open kitchen and family room. Extensive hardwood ﬂoors on the main level, hallways, and ofﬁce as well as custom hardwoods up the stairwell for an elegant ﬁnish.
This home has a traditional ﬂoor plan with a master suite, two additional bedrooms which share a full bath and a huge bonus room with river rock ﬁreplace, plus a main ﬂoor ofﬁce/den with french doors. Currently, the home’s bonus room above the garage is used as a second master bedroom. There is a spacious triple car garage with loads of storage!
Enjoy the wide level lawn for play and lovely privacy in the backyard for quiet evenings. If you wish to add additional lawn area there is a wide level area easily available to do so. Located in a private and sophisticated enclave of homes, Kimberly woods, this home is centrally convenient to nearby restaurants, shopping, and Trader Joes with quick access to I-5 and Hwy 217 for easy commutes to NIKE, Intel and OHSU. Come home and relax!!
- 4 Bedrooms/3.5 baths, Built in 1997
- 3103 Sq. Ft.
- Light Hardwoods throughout main level
- Arched passages lead from foyer to dining and living rooms.
- Kitchen with eat-in island, Dacor double ovens and refrigerator, Kitchen-aid dishwasher and microwave.
- Tons of cabinets with Shelf Genie pantry space.
- Wine shelving/butler’s pantry.
- Access back deck from kitchen for entertaining.
- Open family room with brick ﬁreplace w/wood mantle and hearth frames by hardwood in-lay
- Dining room with decorative wainscoting.
- Master suite with jacuzzi jet tub, his & hers closets.
- Custom, white plantation shutters throughout.
- Bonus room, currently staged as second master, could be used for in-law suite, workout space or media room.
- Garage with tons of storage cabinets, peg board and work bench
- Backs to green space with opportunity to level side yard shadow garden
- Front porch with pillars and sprayer for hanging plants